From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2014 10:17:00 -0500
Buddy, this message was, once again, full of garbage. I'm letting you know
only so you can help solve the mystery of what is causing the problem,
which, in turn, can be shared with others on the list to solve the problem
for everyone experiencing this issue.

Tom, I cannot believe you aren't getting the same garbage characters. You
must have a magic computer! <Smile>

Ron, K8HSY