From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:01:04 -0700
Yo Colin, when you goin Down Under? I have a niece who married an
Aussie and live with their two kids in Perth.  I've never been
there, but it sounds like a cool place, all but the saltwater
crocks, snakes, or as they say, snikes, and of course the great
white shawks prowling off the coast.  73, Getting used to my new
TS590, Jim WA6EKS