From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 01:00:57 -0400
Hi Ed,

I am not using Windows Live Mail.  I do notice one thing. In your case,
the odd characters are occurring with line breaks, and with apostrophes
and quotation marks.

Maybe someone else can explain just why this should be happening, but
that is at least one thing I have noticed.  The apostrophes in such
words as can't, won't and don't are particularly noticeable.

For example in your last post, the word can't is rendered:

can=E2=80=99t

.

On 10/12/2014 9:19 PM, Ed Malmgren wrote:
> Ron, thanks for your last post but I  can=E2=80=99t find anything about =
> formatting.  I have Windows 7 using windows live mail and it is a pain =
> in the, oh well.  73
> ED K7UC

---