From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:13:26 -0500
Bob,
Our TYMO did the same a while ago.  One of our kids took her apart
and discovered a failed microswitch which, happily was available from
Fry's near our home.  So she lived again!  Hopefully you or someone
can troubleshoot her and get her back on the job.  Failing that,
there are to my knowledge no decent alternatives.