From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 20:15:57 +0100
The definition of a rhombus is defined more correctly as a quadrilateral of
equal side, and two acute, and two obtuse angles.
If you want to be more pedantic, you can describe them as orthogonal angles.

The use of the word "diamond" introduces a degree of interpretation rather
than fact.

73

David W Wood