From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 20:44:02 -0500
Hi Butch,

One thing you may want to try is waiting until the computer loads. Then,
press windows key plus M to go to the desk top.  After that, press the
letter J to try to locate jaws. Finally press enter to activate the short
cut.

The draw back is you may not land on JAWS the first time. You may need to
repeat the process and type j several times if there are a number of
programs that start with J on the desk top.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Mark WZ0K

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Mostly Clear,
46.9°F(8.3°C) Wind:S (190°) at 6mph (5KT)