From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:58:42 -0500
You may well be right on the mark Jim.  And today I retired from my
nine year position at a local Center for Independent Living.  Very
very few of my consumers were employed, many tried and many more took
the status quo of SSDI or SSI and complained that they didn't have
anything.  Fell on deaf ears attached to my phone!!  As a totally
blind guy I have worked for almost fifty years in several different
areas of business.  I left my last job because I was rather burned
out and tired of offering advice and expertise to people who really,
;in many cases weren't ;interested in doing anything to better
themselves.  And I will look for more work - just not sure what to
look for next or where to look for it.