From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:13:49 -0400
My FT950 already comes with a TCXO.  I doubt it will make much difference
for CW.  You might try measuring the frequency of WWV on 10 to 25 MHz and
see if it changes much with warmup or a cold start.  One way to get down to
1 or 2 HZ is to misadjust the passband tuning so that you can hear the 500
or 600 HZ tone on upper and lower sideband simultaneously and have them beat
against each other.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com