From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:38:39 -0700
I mostly tune up and down the band to see how night time conditions are on
AM. I use a c c s w, mostly. The majority of my listening is done either on
the internet using the Victor Reader Streem or x m satelite radio. 73. Doug,
N6NFF Sacramento