Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:52:52 -0700
Hi Butch,

   I looked at my TM-V71A HTML manual and noticed that menu item 111 is
not there. I'd like to update that document with the latest menu
additions but can't find where they are documented. I downloaded the
supposedly latest user manual from the Kenwood web site but it is not in
that version of the manual as well. Do you know where I can find the
information so I can make the additions?

Thanks,
Rob   K6DQ