From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:22:37 -0400
if you add that to your program, perhaps you could  have it make different tones for the different number of dots as an option of retuning an antenna with th emanual tuner? that would be great for those of us who use a manual tuner for 60 meters.  and I wonder if the range is the same for the 590 and the 2000?. I think you sent me a link to get your software and I missed it somewhere, if so could you send it to me again please?  I tend to miss stuff sometimes when time warner screws me up and I have to play catch up through 200 E mails
73 kb7nla
Michael Thurman