From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:37:29 -0700
Scott – You had better be careful about your wife becoming a ham. Pretty soon she’ll take over the ham shack, operate the equipment night and day, go for DX CC, become a county hunter, try for WAS, etc. The dirty dishes will pile up in the sink, you won’t have any clothes to wear cause they will all be in the dirty clothes and you’ll waste away to nothing cause she will be too busy chasing that rare DX, to fix you anything to eat.

-Bob K6YBV