From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:06:18 -0700
Scott, if the radio isn't exactly user friendly, have your friends put the
loner radio in memory mode after programming your favorite repeaters into
it. Then, you can use either the vfo knob or the up-down buttons on the mic
to get around the band. That's what I did with my Icom 208 h until my wife
and I got our Kenwood t m v 71 A. Good luck with the new radio and antenna.
73. Doug, N6NFF Sacramento