From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 23:45:50 -0700
Well, if you had the new VR Stream and the soon to be released
update that will allow you to download NLS books, and podcasts,
you could get them that way.  But yes, NPR does some crazy things
as do so many websites without a thought to accessibility, just
pretty visuals and so-on.  I happen to love NPR even with their
failings of announcing who's sponsoring their programming so they
might as well have commercials on their site.  Not to get
political, but other than the BBC and CBC, NPR is a whole lot
more "fair and Balanced" then the guys who say they are, um, do
they still say that? I don't listen to Fox Noise! Jim WA6EKS