From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:32:43 -0500
This is from a friend of mine.
I am forwarding this to the list, in case anybody is interested.
He will hold them for a week.

I have 4 old speech synthesizers if anyone wants to take one.

1.       Dectalk Express; no battery

2.       Speakout

3.       Accent

4.       Lite Talk

Please call 414.615.0122 if interested

Troy Hergert

Troy Hergert, Network Administrator/Computer Instructor

JAWS/Window-Eyes Certified

[WE8CertifiedLogo resized]

912 N Hawley Rd  •  Milwaukee, WI 53213

414-615-0122  •  414-256-8744 FAX

www.vision-forward.org

[RGB VFA Horiz w Tag e-mail2]

OUR MISSION

Empower, educate and enhance the lives of individuals impacted by vision loss through

all of life's transitions.

[-]

like us on facebook

[-]