Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:46:06 -0500
7bit
From:
Ed, I think I will use 2" conduit pipe and have it installed at the same
time they pour the foundation. That way we won't have to drill any holes in
the foundation or outer walls once the house is built. I am trying to
anticipate these things so they can be incorporated right into the building
planning process.

Ron, K8HSY