ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:43:10 -0600
Ok, this is nothing about nothing.
Just something which happened today.
We were out running errands, clinic, mcdonalds, grocery store/drug store.
When we got to the grocery store and were doing our baby from stroller to
basket shuffel and getting ready to tackle the chores within the store, a
woman came upp and just hugged Terri.
That was all, it didn't hender anything we were doing and nothing was said
from what I recall other than I didn't it had happened until afterwards when
Terri told me about it.
I guess it's just another afirmation of our value to people in the comunity?
That was the most positive thing I could come up with.
Funny and out of the ordenary but not a bad thing to have happen.
Might have been someone Terri knew when she was younger who she didn't
recognize but not likely as nothing was really said and no memory lane trip
or anything, just a hug before shopping.
Neat huh?

Take Care,

Matt

In first peater 3 it says that a gental and quiet spirit is very precious in
the sight of god.
When a woman is gental and quiet, the opposit of loud and agressive it is
precious  in the sight of the lord.  Loud and agressive means you are going
to do it your way, you're going to be the enforcer in the home.  You feel
you have the capability to dominate and control within the home.
That is not attractive to god.
God is attracted to a submitted spirit.
No man is attracted to a dishonoring woman.