ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Grant Metcalf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 21:59:29 -0700
My oldest daughter turneed 55 in June and my younger will be 54 on the
thirty-first. Somehow that seems hard for me to comprehend at times.
Now for the book:
My younger daughter is reading "Hiding In the Light" by Rifqa Bary to my
wife and me. Does anybody know if it is available yet thru the NLS or
Bookshare?
Listening for His shout!
Grant