ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 23:54:23 -0600
Hello Pat,
It's good to hear that Vernon is better and that you got to your
treatment today.
I'm praying for you both.  I have no doubt that part  of why you are
in Mitchel is for God planned  appointments.  While I was typing this
message He reminded me of how my being in the hospital made sure
doubting thomases in my family had to accept my miracle.  For those of
you who don't know I had my gawl bladder removed January 11th this
year.  the doctor thought would be a simple little surgery turned into
14 inches of incision and removal of an organ they found to be full of
gangrene. Since I'm also diabetic that could have been fatal.   When I
was asking
God to heal me so I didn't have to go the hospital I had no idea
people I love would need the testimony I've just written.
I want Pat well and home, but I'm expecting good things to happen to
and through her while she walks this unexpected detour.
Prayers and blessings on everyone.
Donna