ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 20:32:29 -0400
Hi phil and all  please keep jessica in your prayers i know you sure
will phil and i  thank you for that in advance. she seems to be having
it pretty rough she told me she is tired of it and she told me it
seems like god is not answering her prayers things like that.
I know  she has the twitches off and on and i am not sure if rough day
at work has triggered it or not but i hope you will keep her in your
prayers. She has been a blessing in my life and god has something big
in store for the both of us.
so any prayers for her would be welcomed and jessica would be greatful for them.