ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 10:34:36 -0500
Dear Doris,

I'm praying for you and Chris.

God will see you through this. He will not let you down. He will not
leave you stranded. He will not leave you at all. He is with you
every single day and night.

Lean on the Everlasting Arms of Jesus.

I'm praying for you both.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.