ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 15:28:30 -0500
Hi Andrew,
You might want to contact The Hadley School for the Blind.
"http://www.hadley.edu"  The school is a correspondence school that
has lots of skill training and other useful classes.
I recently took a class on starting a business with a minimal
investment.   I don't remember  which lesson but there was mention of
a man  working  with a Canadian vocational  rehabbb agency ,   so
there must  be training.
Hang in there, we're all praying for you.
Donna Bell