ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2014 16:02:39 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My heart is broken. Please pray for Dean and Betty and our family.

Dean's mind is going fast! It's not good!

Susie had to take him for a ride to calm him down. Now she's delt
with mentally disterbed patience before, so she knows what to do, but
this is not good. Dean is one of the sweetest persons in the world,
and this is not him. It is breaking our hearts to see him like this.

Please Lord, take him home soon! Please Lord do not let him suffer
and Please Lord I pray for his safety and Betty's safety as well.

Sometimes he doesn't even know Vernon.

Okay, I can't let Vernon see tears in my eyes.

Someone will be with Betty tonight, and her husband went through the
same kind of cancer and she will know what to do. We'll all have our phones on.

Please pray for Vernon and Susie and I as we go fishing tonight.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.