ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:53:21 -0400
Hi all I feel as today may be  a day when some people may be
remembering 9 11  and yet could be suffering losses if they lost
anybody on those 4 planes.  I feel we should lift up those who lost
loved ones in the attacks and things god knows who they are and
things. Also if you would like to say or not say how did these
terrorist attacks affect you that day how were you feeling before the
attacks and how did you feel after the attacks.  did you think you
were in a movie at first.
I was in math  class in grade 9 when I first heard it announced in the
school about the attacks. basically I found it very hard to do my math
questions the announcement that came out in the school just runed my
time of trying to do my math work.
Also I did no more work that day or night even I was in front of the
tv that night.
what was your over all reaction to the attacks when they happened.

Also I think it would be a good idea to keep the military in our
prayers and things as they fight over in isis and all the dutties we
do we get praying about our own problems at home sometimes and things
so much so that we for get to pray for those in service world wide
soldiers especially and things like that.  so lets remember to pray
for our military  as they go and do their thing.