From:
Paul Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 07:37:58 -0700
>         With about 50 to go it may be a slow process.  I loose 3-5 lbs a
> week, but that's because I'm a tub of lard.  NeanderThin WILL let you eat
> more, but it may not let you loose weight very fast.  The last 30 may take
> years as your body grinds down to an ideal weight.  The key is to never
> stop.

Well, I'm going to give it a try for a coupla weeks starting today.  I'm
in fairly good shape except for this huge gut, so maybe Neanderthin will
focus on that.  :)  My feeling is that if I don't see progress in two
weeks, it won't work for me, and it is time to go back to the fat fast.
(I did one day of fat fast yesterday and picked up three more pounds).

More questions on what is okay:

  Is coffee a legume?

  Is saccharine okay?

  Are there any low carb spices I should avoid?

Here goes.  We'll start the day with a huge plate of bacon and eggs!