ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:23:44 -0500
having crisis with extremely high blood pressure and water retention
even in my hands. hoping  to go to er  for  checkup to try and find
cause  for all this. plz pray . also  trying 2 get into temp nursing
facility 4 blind 4 maybe a 4 ca 4 wks. complicated by legal
assistence I have. assistance lady wts to drop it and by now I tend to agree.

will send update as I can. plz pass on to  ppl as u c fit.

thx bunches & god bless