ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:50:28 -0400
This is true my dear Christian lady.  We must use all we can to prevent
those from believing suicide might be an acceptable solution to a perceived
situation out of which he might not think there is a way out.  Dear Pat
understands there is always a way out of every situation in which any of us
finds himself.  All he has to do is to find someone to agree with him there
is, and to encourage him to just allow the holy spirit to have his way
within the troubled persons life, and to rebuke Satan and all his lies, and
misleading assumptions.