ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:41:31 -0600
Hi Phil,

Oh I can totally relate to what you are saying about flatware. lol.

I pray for stuff like this all the time. lol.

I'm missing 3 forks and I hate that, as I can't replace them.

I'm a real fussy person about missing flatware,
and we don't even have any children, but it seems
that sometimes in large gatherings or meals,
something gets lost, and I think it gets put into the trash.

That's why, even if the flatware isn't used at
the table, I still put it in the dish washer.,
because it has been handled by people

I bet I have more flatware than most people. lol.
I love flatware, so I use to buy a lot of it. lol..

I think I have enough flatware to feed about 80 people. lol.

I know how it is about dropping pills, too. We
don't have animals here, but one time, I almost accidently took the wrong pill.

Those are two great answers to prayers, and I'm
so happy the dog that swallowed the pill, is okay. ,smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.