ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:24:00 +0200
good morning

I would appreciate urgent prayer for my grandma. I had a phone call at 6:15
eastern/12:15 local time from my mother that my grandma has deteriorated and
doesn't recognise anyone. My mother didn't have much information and will
likely drive the 60 miles to the nursing home. I don't have a medical aid or
permanent income and can only get an appointment at a government clinic on
Thursday to see to my infected, broken tooth. Money is tight and I don't
know if I'll be able to fly to Cape Town if my grandma should pass away.
It's such a numbing shock. I don't have a lot of info and don't understand
why things went so bad all of a sudden. I sure would appreciate prayer.