ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:25:08 -0700
I know I keep saying this but I haven't been this sick since I was 17 years
old when I got the flue.  I appreciate, more than you know, all the prayers
going up for me.  My head hurts right now more than I think it ever has.  My
son, Everett, had the same thing this week.  Now, just pray nobody else in
the family gets it.  Thanks again for all your prayers.

Phil.

WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM