ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:57:34 -0600
Hi, is clammer, I may be spelling it wrong, a biblical tirm?
I swear I have heard it in reference to either silly talk, meaning the
chatter of people who run down others or engage in otherwise silly talk
designed to degrade or in reference to the chatter in our own heads which
can be atributed to the devil at work in our thoughts.
Oh what must they think of me?
Oh, I'll never amount to anything.
Oh, I know what they are thinking without asking them and I have already
made up my mind that it is plotting against what I am thinking.
Or even the type of thing that goes on in my own head when I try to sleep
and can't.
What did I get done today?
What is their left to do tomorrow.
Is the coffee pot set up?
yatta yatta yatta until you feel as though the hamster will never retire
from his wheel up their.
Ahhhhhh!  Stop the insanity!
I tried searching the blue letter bible sight for it.
By the way, that is a great sight, has a search box for words or you can
choose chapter and verse and book.
That's one of Jimmy Evan's flaws, he tends to parafraise and then it's hard
to track things down but thankfully, he usually gives you a chapter and
verse or at least the book from which he is quoting.

Take Care,

Matt
If I had a hammer, I'd hammer me a hamster.