ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tomeka White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:55:05 -0800
Sorry to keep bothering you all with my needs...

The fever broke saturday night, and it's back again. So sick, have no energy
to hardly even type, even though this is a wireless keyboard.  Had to go to
school anyway with a 101 temp, it's now back to 102.9.  have to go to school
tomorrow, and the next day.  Have other things happening in my life too, and
I have a big convention this thursday that I am supposed to sing national
anthem for.  Can't make it from the couch to the bathroom without having to
stop to rest.  The doctor says it will clear up, and not to be concerned
less it goes to 104.5.  sorry for terrible writing.  Love you all.

Hugs,
Meka