ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:57:58 -0500
Interesting, Vinny.  My only problem with it is that this "sudden
conversion" phenomenon seems to contradict Scripture:  Romans 10:14 says:
"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how
shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they
hear without a preacher?"

The only thing I can think of is that as secular as society is throughout
the world is, there is also a considerable permeation with the Gospel as
well, on television, radio and almost subliminal at times and that the LORD
might bring some Scripture or sermon a person has heard in the past suddenly
to mind.  But these sudden conversions are still something to be examined
closely and accepted carefully.

Paul