ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:48:07 -0500
Good stuff, Vinny.  Sounds like a timely entry into today's American culture
which is so despised by Christian martyrs throughout the world for
compromising on issues that they themselves are dying for daily.  I hope
this reminder to be either hot or cold rather than lukewarm and calling it
Christianity will wake up many in the United States especially.

Paul