ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:15:27 -0600
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Sharon G and Everyone,

Thanks to all of you for the loving Anniversary wishes.

I'm baking the Schwans Inchalada dinner for lunch.

I took a picture to get  the directions with the loving Blaze EZ and
it red them pretty good.

I've taken pictures of products to read the directions with it before
and it really works great. All one does is take a picture of the
product and it should read the directions. lol.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.