ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:41:04 -0600
From:
Sandra Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
Praying.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 8, 2014, at 2:00 PM, email_2coco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I don't have more news about my grandma. A blessing came my way. A lady
heard about my situation, then she booked and paid for a one-way ticket so I
can fly to the Western Cape on Friday. If my grandma is alive I'll be able
to see her. I would be so happy if my grandma could recover, but pray that
God will grant me the time to hold her once more and say goodbye if he wants
to take her home. Thanks for everybody's prayers.