ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:45:51 -0500
Hey Matt,
Just two things.  First of all, Paul has given you some really good
advice about bible study.  I hope that you will consider it.
Also, I know from personal experience that post Pardum depression is
nasty.  I had it with two of my pregnancies and no one could have
predicted it.  I'm not really the type, but that didn't matter.  What
makes it worse is having to take care of someone else full time, leaving
you little time to recover.  Both times for me, it took more than a year
for me to crawl out so it sounds like Terry is on target.  I will say
that one thing that seems to have triggered it for me has to do with the
drugs that i had in labor.  My first son was born via a C section which I
was put to sleep for.  My fourth labor was induced and then I had to have
medication because the labor was still so long and hard.  These are the
ones that gave me trouble.  Chris, my second son was born normally and my
daughter was born at home so you know that there weren't any drugs there.
 I had no trouble after these two.
        Now you probably know more about me than you ever cared too, but,
oh well.
Kathy

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!