ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:21:03 -0500
Hey, Rhonda

Several of us have mentioned this issue of getting hooked up with a local
church several times.  I know it's tough, but it will add so many benefits.
One option you may have forgotten is the hospital chaplain.  You can ask to
talk to the hospital chaplain or just pick up the phone in Ben's room and
call the chaplain or leave a message.  Talking to the chaplain can help with
a lot of issues, including possibly running interference with some creepy
doctors.  And he or she might even be able to recommend helping agencies and
churches that can help you out in all the ways Kathy and others have
suggested.  Give it a try next time you're in the hospital.  I promise you
won't be disappointed.

Paul