ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:46:02 -0500
Hi, they did a surgery yesterday where they inserted a sponge  in to
Ben's foot.  It is  connected to a vacuum pump, it is supposed to aide
in drainage so that the foot heals faster.
Ben has a temperature again, and he is still receiving antibiotics.  He
is tired of being in the hospital, no rest, always someone coming to
stick you, take blood pressure, or something.
They don't say when he might be able to come home.  Hisblood sugar
levels are much better, from  170to 200.
I go to visit every day and just sit by Ben.  We talk about the news,
sports, and usually he falls asleep for a while.
I am interested to see what the doctor says today.

Thanks for your prayers.

Rhonda