From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:25:38 -0700
I don'tt remember the beginning of this thread, but the 805 was uhf and
705 was vhf.  I use to sell them and the cool thing acout those radios
is they were field programable.  One of the best commercial radios they
made.  Dos based software as I recall.  Their software for their tkr-850
repeater is only somewhat accessable with speech.  Some stuff just
doesn't work.
73
Butch
WA0VJR