From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 16:06:50 -0500
I'm still having trouble using Dropbox to transfer files.  I have gotten
this message that certain files in my folder are unavailable which I don't
understand.  I've been trying to get the latest version of Firefox to Jim
KB5FNW, but I can't.  I've tried everything including deleting it and
putting it back in, but it won't work while other files have worked with no
problem.  If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate any help.
Harvey