NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tammy Glaser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 08:09:03 -0400
Vicki wrote:
>You have just described my own son to a tee. Justin is autistic, and CANNOT
> tolerate any dairy products whatsoever. I agree, allergies or intolerances,
>in reference to behavioral changes, should be addressed here. It is a very
>obvious change in my own home.
>BTW- the changes in him over the past 16 months would astound anyone that
>knew him back then, it's incredible!

Tammy,

Vicki and I have gone through this trek together.  My daughter is autistic
too and she is on a similiar diet (except we had to dump gluten too).  The
progress is tremendous and I only wish I had started it when she was your
son's age!  The extra work is definitely worth the results!!!  :-)

Tammy G.

"A parent's love perceives no limitations."