NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 21:47:46 -0800
Dear Dale and Leslie,

You ask some great questions.

The dairy industry continuously markets their line of propaganda which
is repeated by TV, magazines, newspapers hungrily sharing in the
revenue.

Bone mass is genetically programmed and excess calcium (in milk) can
have
a negative effect causing great damage.  If you have the opportunity get
the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition article March 1995 by Holick,
et.al.

Robert Cohen