From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:14:00 -0600
Hi

My perkins is a 1972 version. I got it just after I went blind at age 4. Its
been cleaned and updated once. I need to get it cleaned again but the cash
is going other places right now. Smile.

God bless,
Mark (WZ0K)

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Overcast, 48.0°F(8.9°C)
Wind:WNW (290°) at 15mph (13KT) gusting to 28mph (24KT)