From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:58:16 -0600
Ron, I don't remember for sure but I installed the 100 watter about eight
years ago and as I remember it's 47 by 22 inches and about an  inch thick, I
mean the frame around the panel.  You put them up about an inch off the
surface on what they call Z brackets on all four corners.  there are two
screws going into the roof on each bracket and then one bolt hooking the
bracket to the panel frame.  The other 75 watters are some smaller but I
can't remember for sure.  they are all three hooked together by a number 10
gauge wire which runs down to the controller and from the controller to the
bats.  when setting the panels on the roof I had my wife shoot some silicone
seal on the roof and then setting the panel on the sealant on there dre
drilled holes in the roof then I screwed the panel down and had her cover
the screws and foot of the z bracket with silicone.    We don't have much
hale here and if so, not too large.  The panels are pretty tough but you
could cover them with a board perhaps .  My controller is down in the
dinning area of my r v.  I hope this isn't as clear as mud Ron hi.

ED K7UC