From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:09:03 -0400
I remember hearing something slightly different than that but I'm not sure
either of its veracity. That was that if you were on an inland waterway like
a lake or a river, you were marine mobile. Maritime mobile applied when you
were on the ocean or maybe it was beyond the 15 mile domestic water limit.
and, again, I can't vouch for any of that. Just throwing it out there for
conversation's sake. Perhaps someone here knows the real story. 73. Lou
WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations