From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:32:42 -0400
Hi,

Before I retired, I was going to work early in the morning and had to
cross a residential street to reach the bus stop.  A car was waiting
there to turn left and I did everything I could to get the driver's
attention including waving my arms and raising my cane in the air, but
when the car didn't move for a while, I started to cross in front of The
car, it  started up, but I was luckily able to jump backwards and though
I fell down from jumping backward, I was not run over or hurt at all.
The driver either was sleeping or distracted cause I don't know what I
could have done to make myself more visible.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]