From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:47:29 -0400
Hi all,
Just for your info.  Just got off the phone with East Coast Transistor.  They are the supplier of Kenwood radio parts in the Eastern USA.  The TM-V7A replacement  display has been discontinued!  I missed it by a month.  If anyone may know of another source, let me know.  Someone somewhere might have one settin on the shelf.  With  all our network of ham friends, someone should have one or two lyeing around.  Please Ask around.  I may need to post on a forumm or a swap net.
Hope those who participated in the Penn. QSO party had fun.  It sounded intense from time to time..  Some stations weren’t in a hurry and chatted with contacts.