From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:38:05 -0400
Mike:

These are great thoughts and suggestions.

If I get time between now and next week-end, I'll try to call FS and see
what they might suggest.

I don't know if Scott has tried out his software with a Jaws demo, although
I think I might have heard Kelvin mention that he did.

It would indeed be interesting to see if the problem replicates itself with
NVDA, or System Access, but once again, I may have to wait till later to try
those things.

Anyway, I'll continue working on this as I get time here, and will certainly
let you know if I find out something that might be of benefit to you and
other list members.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ