From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:35:45 -0700
Well, all  of my blind friends were at Perkins when I was there.  I have not
met many blind folks since my employer transferred me to Phoenix in 1975, so
the only blind people I know personally are those life long friends from my
Perkins days.    I can't think of a single blind friend that had been out of
work for any extended period of time in all of these years.  Perhaps it is
just too small of a sample to draw any conclusions from.

Alan

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ